MD AGRI SUPPLIES LIMITED MAKING A PRESENTATION ON EGG MARKETING
IN POULTRY AFRICA summit 2019
Mr Idowu Asenuga shares : EGG MARKETING OPPORTUNITIES IN NIGERIA at the Poultry Africa Summit 2019 kigali, Rwanda .
After a critical review and research on Egg market in Nigeria, He presented the following critical opportunities
- Rapid spread of retail chain supermarkets will create better organized market and steady prices.
- Continuous economic growth has driven incremental egg consumption and this should continue for the next three decades.
- The ban on egg importation will continue to immune the local egg market from external market forces.
Mr Asenuga also points out that
- Nigeria’s population will be the 4th largest by 2050 and a median age of 22.3 years with an addition of over 100 million new egg consumers.
- Government refocus on agriculture as a means to diversify the economy will increase investment in egg production and product marketing.
know more about Agri supplies limited